- Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - 5:30pm to 8:00pm
- Wednesday, October 1, 2014 - 5:30pm to 8:00pm
- Tuesday, October 7, 2014 - 5:30pm to 8:00pm
- Wednesday, October 8, 2014 - 5:30pm to 8:00pm
Editing: Final Cut Pro X
- Tuesday, October 14, 2014 - 5:30pm to 8:00pm
- Wednesday, October 15, 2014 - 5:30pm to 8:00pm
- Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - 5:30pm to 8:00pm
- Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 5:30pm to 8:00pm
AccessVision will begin its 26th season of “High School Sports” this fall when the St. Phil Tigers try to clip the wings of the Kingston Cardinals in football on Thursday, August 28th.
Each game will be videotaped during the week for transmission on Comcast channel 17 & digital channel 917 and on AT&T U-Verse channel 99 that Saturday at 9 a.m. and 7 p.m., Sunday at 3 p.m. and will air for a fourth time Monday at 4 p.m., unless otherwise noted *.
Final Cut Pro X is the latest version of Apple’s pro non-linear editor. Built to meet the needs of today’s creative editors, it breaks free from the restrictions of old-fashioned timeline tracks. A dynamic editing interface lets you experiment freely while working with extraordinary speed and precision.
Final Cut Pro X features 64-bit processing, which means it can natively handle high definition footage, display effects without rendering and, in general, just do everything faster.
These new lights are smaller, lighter and use less energy than traditional tungsten lights. They can run on AC power or Sony camcorder batteries. LED lights are safer than traditional lights because they don’t get hot and don’t require bulbs to be changed. Built-in dimmers give you more control of your lighting. For more information, check out http://www.lowel.com/blender/